Luxury Sales & Lease Consultant
INFINITI Saskatoon is growing and we are looking for a high energy individual to join our team!
Here's what you bring to the table:
- You have a passion for interacting with customers and providing great customer service
- Energy and enthusiasm to be part of one of the fastest-growing automotive sales teams in the industry
- A coachable personality and the desire to acquire and maintain outstanding product knowledge
- Strong relationship building and connection-making skills
Here's what we offer:
- Exceptional income potential: Our competitive performance-driven compensation plan means that your talent & hard work with being rewarded.
- Comprehensive group benefits insurance: We know protection for you and your family is important.
- Opportunities for growth & advancement: The RM Auto Group is ever-growing and so are our sales.
- State of the art facilities & excellent locations: You can open the door to your customers with pride & confidence, knowing that you can offer them the best automotive ownership experience possible.
- Extensive On-The-Job Sales Training: We provide in-person and online training to provide you with all of the tools to become a confident and successful sales consultant.
- Employee Culture: A fun, vibrant, respectful, teamwork and supportive atmosphere.
- Community Involvement: Being actively involved, supporting our community drives business and our positive sense of purpose.
- Customer Enthusiasm: Ensuring every customer touchpoint is professional, yet fun. We build process to ensure we delight our customers.
- Performance: We invest in effective tools, marketing, and training and set goals to be best in class in everything we do.
Our Sales Associate must be an honest, dedicated individual with a passion for people, technology and performance. Experience in sales is an asset. As the chosen candidate, you will receive the BEST TRAINING in the industry from a partnership of our brands and our dealer group. There are many online and classroom components for our ongoing training programs focusing on time management, sales process skills, motivation, and other topics to secure your future. No Automotive Sales Person in Canada receives more training or support, and our existing staff is the perfect example of its success.
We also provide an outstanding benefits package. We focus on you and your development while awarding superior performance and client satisfaction.
$50,000 - $100,000 is the realistic earning range depending on work ethic, determination, customer focus, automotive knowledge, and ability to follow a proven process.